Our wide range of Pet Feeders and Drinkwell® Pet Fountains are designed to ensure your pet is fit, healthy and well provided for by making sure they’re fed the right amount at the right time and by providing a constant, fresh supply of water that’s so vital for their health and wellbeing.
A well-watered pet is a healthy pet. Our range of stylish, charcoal-filtered, free-flowing Drinkwell® Pet Fountains encourage dogs, cats and kittens to drink and stay hydrated.Shop Fountains
Many pets benefit from meals delivered on a ‘little and often’ basis. Our range of Pet Feeders is ideal for all pet cats and dogs.Shop Feeders
A constant supply of free-flowing water for your pet
- Charcoal-filtered for freshness
- Encourages your pet to drink more
- Maintains hydration
- Provides a free-flowing, constant supply of fresh water
- Helps minimise the risk of kidney disease
- Great for fussy drinkers or poorly pets
Choosing the right Pet Fountain
To help you make a decision you should consider the number of pets you have and their sizes. To make it as easy as possible for you to choose, we’ve put together a chart with the water capacity and specific features of each model.
The right portions delivered at the right time
Kitten, cat or dog – a pet feeder helps to ensure a healthy eating regime.
//store.intl.petsafe.net/en-ch/health-wellness Need a digital feeder with 24/7 programming for a medium sized dog? Or perhaps a 48-hour feeder for a cat? Our Pet Feeders range will have a convenient solution for you and your pet.
- Digitally programmed or clockwork timed feeders
- Provides cats and dogs with regular, small meals - perfect for their ‘little and often’ eating habits
- Timed delivery of medication for sick pets
- Dishwasher-safe feeding trays
If you are leaving your pet unattended for a prolonged period of time, then feeding systems are not recommended.Shop Feeders
- 2 litre water capacity
- Ceramic design is both hygienic and stylish
- Dual stream adds oxygen to water and offers multiple drinking points
Advice & Guidance
Have questions about these products? Wondering how to program a feeder or clean a fountain?
Our Commitment to Customer Care
00 800 1818 2020
Need help with your product?
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We’re committed to giving you expert advice to ensure you always receive the very best.
Filters, Pumps & Cleaning Kits