|TIME INDICATOR||Displays current time or time of next scheduled meal.Can be set to 12 hour or 24 hour format.|
|BUTTON LOCK INDICATOR||Displays when 5-Button Navigation is disabled. Buttons automatically lock when not in use.|
|BATTERY INDICATOR||Displays when D-cell alkaline batteries are in use and life status.|
|POWER ADAPTOR INDICATOR||Displays when power adaptor is connected to pet feeder.|
|2||MEAL NUMBER INDICATOR||Displays which meal is being programmed. Up to 12 meals can be scheduled.|
|MEAL SIZE INDICATOR||Displays portion for meal number being programmed or portion for next scheduled meal to be dispensed. Can be set to cups if using 12 hour time format or milliliters if using 24 hour time format.|
|dog||DOG||Feeding schedule is set to default dog, which is two 473ml (2-cup) meals per day at 8:00 (8 am) and 17:00 (5 pm).|
|cat||CAT||Feeding schedule is set to default cat, which is two 59 ml (¼ -cup) meals per day at 8:00 (8am) and 17:00 (5 pm).|
|usr||USER||Feeding schedule is set to user mode with customised meal numbers, times, and portions.|
|SLOW FEED INDICATOR||Displays if pet feeder is set to Slow Feed Mode, which dispenses all scheduled meals at a slower rate over a 15 minute period.|
|PAUSE FEED INDICATOR||Feeding schedules are suspended and pet feeder will not dispense food until pause is removed.|
|IMMEDIATE FEED||Push to immediately dispense next scheduled meal. Only one meal in a row can be immediately fed. A meal must be automatically dispensed before immediate feed can be used again.|
|TIME||Push to view current time or push and hold to set clock.|
|BUTTON||SETUP MODE FUNCTION||OPERATING MODE FUNCTION|
|UP||Increases Selection||View Time/Change Time (hold for 5 seconds)|
|DOWN||Decreases Selection||Pause Feed to temporarily suspend meals|
|LEFT||Moves right to left through editable fields on LCD screen||Enter/Exit Slow Feed Mode|
|RIGHT||Moves left to right through editable fields on LCD screen||Immediate Feed|
|ENTER||Press to program setup settings to pet feeder||Return to Setup Mode to change feeding schedule(hold for 5 seconds)|
|ENTER + UP||N/A||Unlock 5-button Navigation|
|ENTER + LEFT||N/A||Prepares conveyor with food|
Requires 4 D-cell alkaline batteries. Batteries NOT included.
Optional power adaptor available (sold separately).
If the power adaptor is used to operate the pet feeder, the batteries function as a back-up power source in case of a power cut. When power adaptor is being used as power source, the power adaptor icon will appear at the top of the LCD screen.
Buttons automatically lock after 2 minutes of inactivity. To unlock 5-button Navigation, press UP and ENTER buttons AT SAME TIME.Close
For any of the 12 meal options you do not want to schedule, leave meal size field blank or set to “--- cup” or “--- ml”. Return to Setup Mode by pressing and holding ENTER button for 5 seconds. Use buttons to check each of the 12 meals and ensure meal sizes are set to “---
cup” or “--- ml” for any meals you do not want scheduled.
Check if Slow Feed mode is set on pet feeder with Slow Feed indicator displayed in lower right corner of LCD screen. When set, Slow Feed applies to all scheduled meals (see “Slow Feed Mode” section). Ensure you are using only dry or semimoist food.Close
Remember that meals can only be scheduled within 15 minute increments for example: 17:00, 17:15, 17:30, 17:45, or 18:00 (5:00, 5:15, 5:30, 5:45 or 6:00 pm). Check clock to ensure time is set correctly see “View/Change Time” section.Close
• Ensure hopper is filled with food.
• Check if pet feeder is in Pause Feed Mode. Pet feeder will not dispense food until pause is removed.
• Make sure pet feeder is not in Setup Mode. Pet feeder must be in Operating Mode to dispense food.
• Ensure you are only using dry or semi-moist food.
• Check if LCD screen is showing an error.
• Ensure conveyor agitator is positioned inside back food chute on hopper with release button locked in place.
• Conveyor belt may not have been aligned properly when installed, conveyor may be out of sync with motor or the “prepare conveyor with food” cycle may not have been run when refilling hopper with food. Empty food, remove hopper and conveyor. Reinstall conveyor. Press ENTER and LEFT buttons AT SAME TIME to cycle the conveyor. Remove conveyor again and align lip on conveyor with arrows on side of conveyor housing. Reinstall conveyor and hopper. Refill with food. Press ENTER and LEFT buttons AT SAME TIME until conveyor starts moving and filling with food.
• Meal size/portion may be slightly off due to type of dry or semi-moist food being used. Try adjusting meal sizes accordingly for example, if pet feeder is dispensing 29 ml (1/8-cup) less than programmed, increase meal sizes by 29 ml (1/8-cup).
Ensure conveyor agitator is positioned inside back food chute on hopper with release button locked in place.
Check conveyor is installed with food chute and gear aligned correctly inside hopper base, and conveyor latch is locked in place.Close
Ensure conveyor agitator is positioned inside back food chute on hopper with release button locked in place. All scheduled feedings will stop until error is cleared. To clear error, press ENTER button. Once cleared, pet feeder will pick up with next scheduled meal.
Jammed motor. All scheduled feedings will stop until error is cleared. To clear error, press ENTER button. Once cleared, pet feeder will pick up with next scheduled meal.
If F01 error repeats or continues, disassemble and clean pet feeder, ensuring to thoroughly clean conveyor.Close
The motor or switch is obstructed. Contact Customer Care for troubleshooting.Close
0800 046 1414
Monday to Friday
08:30 to 17:00
Need help with your product?
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We’re committed to giving you expert advice to ensure you always receive the very best.
To get the most protection out of your warranty, register your product within 30 days.
By registering and keeping your receipt, you will enjoy the product's full warranty, and should you ever need to call our Customer Care Centre, we'll be able to help you faster.
You're browsing our international site. Would you like to visit our US site?