Our wide range of Pet Feeders and Drinkwell® Pet Fountains are designed to ensure your pet is fit, healthy and well provided for by making sure they’re fed the right amount at the right time and by providing a constant, fresh supply of water that’s so vital for their health and wellbeing.
A well-watered pet is a healthy pet. Our range of stylish, charcoal-filtered, free-flowing Drinkwell® Pet Fountains encourage dogs, cats and kittens to drink and stay hydrated.View Fountains
A constant supply of free-flowing water for your pet
- Charcoal-filtered for freshness
- Encourages your pet to drink more
- Maintains hydration
- Provides a free-flowing, constant supply of fresh water
- Helps minimise the risk of kidney disease
- Great for fussy drinkers or poorly pets
Choosing the right Pet Fountain
Big cat or small cat? Large, medium or small dog? Cat and dog? We have a Drinkwell® Pet Fountain to suit you and your pet’s needs.
To help you make a decision you should consider the number of pets you have and their sizes.
The right portions delivered at the right time
Kitten, cat or dog – a pet feeder helps to ensure a healthy eating regime.
Need a digital feeder with 24/7 programming for a medium sized dog? Or perhaps a 48-hour feeder for a cat? Our Pet Feeders range will have a convenient solution for you and your pet.
- Digitally programmed or clockwork timed feeders
- Provides cats and dogs with regular, small meals - perfect for their ‘little and often’ eating habits
- Timed delivery of medication for sick pets
- Dishwasher-safe feeding trays
If you are leaving your pet unattended for a prolonged period of time, then feeding systems are not recommended.View Feeders
Choosing the right pet treat
More than 1 in 3 dogs are overweight across the world, and a lot of that comes from over-treating. One dog biscuit can have up to 50 calories, so the weight can really add up fast! Selecting the right treats is just as important as selecting the right pet food, especially for pets who need to lose weight. To give your pet the healthiest snacks, look for treats that are:
- Low in calories
- Less than 10% of your pet's diet
- Made with natural ingredients
Lickety Stik® – the fun, lickable dog & cat treat
Lickety Stik® is a healthy, all-natural snack for your pet. The innovative rollerball container delivers just the right amount of delicious taste your pet will love! Just shake, remove the lid and tilt down to offer your pet a special snack.
The easy-to-use rollerball makes treating your pet quick and easy. The lower-calorie treat won't fill up your pet's tummy. The rollerball is less messy than traditional treats and it's easy to dispense. No more fumbling and dropping tiny training treats.
- 1 calorie in 10 licks, 50 calories per bottle
- 500 licks per bottle
- No-mess, portable rollerball
indigo™ Fresh dental treats clean your dog's teeth while he chews
Cleaning your dog's teeth is now as easy as giving your dog a treat. New indigo™ Fresh dental treats contain carefully selected ingredients combined with chewy and crunchy textures to help clean teeth and freshen breath.
- Floss Bones- Long-lasting textured chew deep-cleans teeth
- Dental Sticks- Crunchy, low-calorie snack removes plaque & tartar
- Dental Sauce- Dog food topping that freshens breath with every meal
80% of pets have oral health issues by age 3. How do your pet's teeth compare?View Dental Treats
- 2 litre water capacity
- Ceramic design is both hygienic and stylish
- Dual stream adds oxygen to water and offers multiple drinking points
Advice & Guidance
Have questions about these products? Wondering how to program a feeder or clean a fountain?
Our Commitment to Customer Care
0800 543 054
Monday to Friday
10:30 - 19:00
Need help with your product?
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We’re committed to giving you expert advice to ensure you always receive the very best.
Filters, Pumps & Cleaning Kits