At PetSafe® Brand, we understand a well-trained dog will enjoy a better quality of life. We also understand that cats are curious and sometimes need to be kept off the worktops. That’s why we've developed a range of Training Systems that offer a choice of communication method, whether this be a harness, a headcollar or a static, spray or ultrasonic remote trainer to help resolve behavioural issues effectively. All our electronic Training Systems uphold the rigorous standards of pet protection as laid out by the Electronic Collar Manufacturers Association™ – ECMA™.
With static remote trainers your dog will quickly learn the association between his behaviour and your training through an electrical stimulation.Shop Static
A Remote Trainer that emits both negative and positive tones to train and reward your dog equally.Shop Ultrasonic
Vibration remote trainers use gentle, low-frequency vibration stimulation to communicate with your dog.Shop Vibration
A popular, practical and stylish way to discourage pulling so you can both enjoy walks.Shop Harnesses
Training Systems help you give your pet a better quality of life
Remote Training Systems
- Resolve behavioural issues effectively
- Prevent dogs from being a danger to themselves
- Strengthen the partnership between you and your dog by combining remote training with play
- Deter pets from strolling into out-of-bounds areas
Harnesses and Headcollars
- Train your dog whilst enjoying your walk
- Comfortably stops your dog pulling and jumping
- Headcollar helps control excessive barking
- No choking, gagging or coughing
- Harness option for cats too
- Use a consistent marking device ('click' sound) to mark a good behaviour your dog or cat does
- Tells the pet a fun thing (a treat!) is coming
- Help teach pets new tricks or redirect bad behaviour with new commands
ECMA™ - The Electronic Collar Manufacturers Association™
As a founding member of ECMA™, PetSafe® Brand has a continuous concern to improve the well-being of pets; giving them harmony and integrating them into everyday life. PetSafe® Brand is committed to meeting the requirements laid out in the ECMA™ standards for pet protection products.
All PetSafe® electronic Training Systems meet these requirements.
Advice & Guidance
Have questions about these products? Wondering how to use a remote trainer or Easy Walk® Harness?
Our Commitment to Customer Care
00 800 1818 2020
Monday to Friday
09:30 - 18:00
Need help with your product?
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We’re committed to giving you expert advice to ensure you always receive the very best.
Batteries, Spray Refills & Extra Collars