PAL17-14282, PAL18-14280 , PAL19-14656-AU
Using the litter tray for more than 30 days per cat may result in urine leakage and tray breakage.
ScoopFree was designed for use with one or two cats. If you have more than two cats, you will need one litter box for every two cats.
Blue crystal litter trays are 36.83 cm x 57.15 cm x 6.35 cm. Clear crystal litter trays are 55.88 cm x 38.10 cm x 6.35 cm. The usable litter bed area is 35.5 cm x 35.5 cm. ScoopFree Clear litter trays do not include lids and can be nested, allowing them to be stored in a smaller space.
ScoopFree's litter bed measures 35.5 cm x 35.5 cm, and the exterior litter box dimensions are L 69.5 cm x W 48.2 cm x H 17.8 cm.
When the litter is saturated or the waste trap is full, simply place the cover on the used litter tray and throw it away. Replace the used litter tray with a new one.
To extend the life of your litter tray, do not put any litter underneath the waste trap lid when you pour the litter into the tray. Some people find that mixing the crystal litter once a week also extends the life of the tray. This is extremely beneficial if your cat is ill or has high urine output. It will also benefit cats that do not cover their waste or urinate consistently in the same spot. Be sure to mix the crystals from behind the rake and along the sides of the litter box. Do not mix the litter in the waste trap.
Setup is easy. Simply lift the litter box and slide in the disposable litter tray filled with Premium Blue crystals litter for unbeatable odour control.
We recommend replacing the litter tray every 20 - 30 days for one cat, every 10 - 15 days for 2 cats, or every 7 - 10 days for 3 cats. You may need to replace the litter tray more often if you have: cats who eat a diet high in crude fiber, ash, and byproducts; cats over 10 years old; cats with health problems; and kittens under 6 months old.
ScoopFree is rigorously tested in our lab for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming.
You should change the tray when either of the following occurs:
Remove the four green plastic shipping inserts on the bottom of the litter box. The rake should work correctly after you remove and discard these inserts.
Some cats may require an adjustment period to get used to a new litter box. Here are a few tips to help with the transition.
Animals learn by association, so you’ll need to adapt what your cat is peeing on now to the litter box in small, slow steps. If at any time your pet goes backwards a few steps, this is an indication you're pushing him/her too far too fast. Slow it down or even back up a stage or two, then try again, but at a slightly slower pace. Your pet only wants to make you happy, so continual praise and reward is the key!
If your cat is peeing on an object such as a small area rug or box:
If your cat is peeing in a specific spot such as a corner or wall:
ScoopFree has proven to be very safe in testing. Here are the standard safety precautions:
The rake will not sweep if a cat is in the litter box because it will be obstructing the infrared sensors. The countdown timer will reset itself, so the rake will begin to sweep 20 minutes (or 5, 10, or 20 if you have ScoopFree Ultra) after your cat leaves the litter box again.
ScoopFree Original and Ultra are automatic; they automatically sweep waste after your cat uses the litter box. They have the same outer dimensions and useable litter bed space. ScoopFree Ultra functions like the original ScoopFree with three additional features for the ultimate in cat care:
The Premium Blue litter tray comes preloaded with Premium Blue Crystal Litter that stops odor 5 times better than clay and clumping litter. All Premium Blue litter trays come with a lid. When the tray is ready to be disposed, simply cover it and dispose of it.
The Scent Free Crystals Litter Tray is made from recycled materials (paper with no bleach added) and comes pre-filled with premium crystal litter free of perfumes and dyes. Free trays do not come with a lid so the trays nest, making them easier to stack and store in small spaces.
They're available online and from leading pet speciality stores.
All ScoopFree litter trays work with all ScoopFree litter boxes..
Cats over 10 years old tend to be prone to kidney issues which account for increased urine output and decreased litter tray lifespan.
The green indicator light flashes for two reasons:
ScoopFree needs little cleaning because the parts most likely to get dirty are part of the disposable litter tray, which is thrown away. If you do need to clean the ScoopFree unit, follow these steps:
Do not immerse ScoopFree in water, spray it down, or expose it to excessive sunlight or moisture.
Most cats adapt easily to the ScoopFree® box and use it within a week. If your cat needs help adjusting, try these tips:
• Leave your cat's old litter box next to the ScoopFree® litter box.
• Add a few handfuls of your cat’s old litter to the ScoopFree® litter tray and add a few handfuls of the ScoopFree® crystal litter in your cat's old litter box.
• Stop cleaning the old litter box. As the old litter becomes shallower and dirty, your cat should start using the cleaner ScoopFree® litter box.
• If your cat is startled by the raking noise, turn off the ScoopFree® box and scoop waste manually for a few days until your cat is used to the new litter box.
If you have a kitten under 6 months old, we recommend leaving the litter box unplugged and scooping waste manually. You can start getting her used to using the litter box with these tips.
• Kittens have a natural reflex to use the bathroom after eating, playing, or napping. Put your kitten in the litter box after these activities to help her associate the litter tray with the instinct.
• Place the litter box away from the food and water bowl. Cats prefer not to use the bathroom near where they eat and drink.
• Put the litter box in a quiet, visible place where she can get to it quickly. Getting all the way across the house to find the litter box could result in accidents. The location should also be safe and quiet so your kitten won't be startled or distracted.
• Keep the litter box clean. Scoop waste often and change the litter tray every few weeks. Cats and kittens prefer a clean litter box.
• Stir the litter crystals once a week to distribute saturated crystals. Kittens urinate more often than adult cats, so the litter box will get dirty more quickly.
You will experience minimal tracking with the ScoopFree litter box due to our unique litter formulation.
ScoopFree has a large 35.5 cm x 35.5 cm litter bed that can accommodate up to two large cats. Most large cats can also easily use ScoopFree with the hood.
1800 786 608
Monday to Friday
08:30 - 17:00
Need help with your product?
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We’re committed to giving you expert advice to ensure you always receive the very best.
© 2023 Radio Systems Corporation All Rights Reserved.
You're browsing our international site. Would you like to visit our US site?