Our toys have been manufactured to be as safe as possible for pets. Dogs in particular explore objects with their mouths, much like young children. If indigestible objects of a certain size are swallowed, they can cause bowel blockages, which may require surgical intervention.
Each toy comes in a variety of sizes and each is appropriate for a size range of dog. Choose the correct size toy to reduce the risks of the toy being swallowed whole or quickly broken up into large pieces.
Many pet toys are designed to be chewed and destroyed slowly and only small pieces break off, which if swallowed will pass through the bowel. Eventually the bulk of the toy may be reduced to a size that could be swallowed, and at this point you should throw it away and buy a new one.Close
1800 814 302 (Republic of Ireland)
0800 046 1414 (Northern Ireland)
Monday to Friday
08:30 - 17:00
Need help with your product?
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We’re committed to giving you expert advice to ensure you always receive the very best.
You're browsing our international site. Would you like to visit our US site?